Nappy and Nappy Cover Couture

Nappy and Nappy Cover Couture
To purchase Mielie Moo Designs click on the picture

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Range for the New Website Soon to be Launched!


It seems like a lifetime since I posted on the blogsite.  So much has happened in that time.  Besides catching the horrible flu that seems to be going around, I have also managed to get the photo shoot done of the up coming Summer Range for the new website which I am hoping to launch very shortly.  I am excited to add a sneak peek of what is to come. I was stoked at the way the photos came out.  Thanks to Mel from Meloo Photography for a great job.  Especial thanks to those wonderful models who came and strutted their stuff on the day!  I am also excited to say that we had our first premmie babies come and model for us.  I am offering a custom made service for premmie nappies on request. 


Seashells Nappy Cover in Fushia
 
Blue Squares - Yellow Spots Nappy Cover

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for shearing information.Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!
    Modern cloth nappies Australia

    ReplyDelete